Saturday, May 23, 2009

36 weeks

who wants to guess
when baby will make
his appearance?

i think he is going to
give his mom some love
and come after the due date.

my guess: june 26 at 10:00 a.m.

i love being pregnant so
i don’t mind a few extra days

this will give me time to
finish my
work projects,
house projects, and
yard projects

and it will give us time to
get the rocking chair we special ordered
the new camera and
the new iMac i’m going to
convince graham we need.

by the way, here are the names
we’re still considering.
graham has a favorite but
i need to see baby first.

ryker (graham’s favorite)
jackson
logan
and a couple others…

his middle name will be james
(thank you Tom and Norah
for the history about that family name!)

10 comments:

Tonee said...

Don't count on going late...I went at 38 weeks! That means you could have a baby in 2 weeks! Isn't that crazy. I like the name Ryker James...soo cute!

Ashley said...

I think little Ryker will be here June 27 at 1:30 pm...

Anonymous said...

My luck at lotteries is terrible so don't put any value on this wager, but i say, June 28th @ 2:00 a.m. ish

Gail

Bob Davies said...

I was so pleased to hear the baby's middle name will be James - after his great grandfather who he never met and his grandad as well who I am sure will be a great baby sitter when needed!
Thanks - Jill Hope all is well

Graham said...

June 25 at 11:00 p.m.

Chris Weddick said...

June 29th he can have my birthday or June 24th to be a memory that you will never get to take off on your anniversary haha!

Kitt Robertson said...

June 18th @ 2:45pm

Sharon / Tony said...

Sounds like he wants out - June 18 2: 22 AM

Bob Davies said...

Sunday June 21st at sunrise ( 5.45 am...sorry!) as it is Father's Day and the Summer Solstice here in England or 24th June to celebrate the Quebec St Jean Baptiste Day - Jill

Sean said...

June 19th