Sunday, May 17, 2009

san diego

we just got back from San Diego
and had the best time!
we stayed with my family
in a beach house on Mission Bay

here are just some of our favorite memories
  • riding cruiser bikes around the bay

  • boogie boarding in the ocean

  • having family BBQs on the deck

  • learning I hate hot dogs

  • seeing dolphins in a wave off the beach

  • eating a CafĂ© Mono

  • learning our neighbor was a genius…

  • playing super size soccer on the beach

  • learning that:
    flying + pregnancy + sun burn + dehydration = super swollen ankles


  • also...
    i usually get a little stressed when I travel.
    graham knows how to deal with me.
    but I think Graham was a little taken back
    by having to deal with 5 stressed Robertsons
    especially when we kept missing the exit
    to the airport on the way home.

    graham and me at the beach house (notice the super sized soccer ball and then you'll understand how dad almost broke his toe)


    graham and chris waiting to catch a wave


    overlooking san diego


    ash and me

    No comments: