Sunday, May 3, 2009

33 weeks



and now our life is all about numbers…

  • 18 – pounds I’ve gained

  • 17 – inches baby is in length

  • 7 – weeks left before baby is here

  • 4 – huge work projects I need to complete in the 7 weeks

  • 3 – pairs of workpants that still fit (I love low-rise pants – anything to prevent wearing maternity pants!)

  • 3 – pounds baby weighs

  • 2 – weeks between doctor appointments

  • 2 – baby showers planned for me

  • 1 - trip left before baby comes (unless I can persuade Graham to do a weekend getaway to San Francisco)

  • 1 – baby room completed (pictures to come)
  • 2 comments:

    Helen said...

    Nice stats!

    Tonee said...

    I still can't believe how incredibly small you look for 33 weeks! Man I wish I had only gained 18 lbs. I had gained about 35 by that time...so feel good about yourself. Sounds like things are great...it's going to come so fast...I am excited for you guys!