Tuesday, September 1, 2009

the many faces of ryker

the “grumpy” or his "usual” face
ryker is smiling and laughing so much now
but that doesn’t stop him from proffering
a couple of his all-too-common grumpy faces




the “i’m starting to like baths
but still am a little unsure” face

truth is, ryker finally likes baths
he laughs, kicks his feet, and relaxes in the tub
and i manage to get peed on everytime





the “i’m focusing” face
this is another classic ryker face.
ryks is constantly checking out the world around him.
he is captivated by some of my paintings
and likes to focus on the dogs
at least until they try to lick his face




my favorite face(s)
ryker’s hair is becoming very curly
even the long hair on the back of his head
(i.e. his mullet) curls up.
the day i took this picture
i had to use tons of lotion to get his
curly hair to stand up.

i love my boys!


2 comments:

Tonee said...

Oh Anne! I can't get over how precious and incredibly cute he is! I love the sleeping pic! Both of your boys looks so peaceful. And I am so jealous he has that "long" curly hair. Geddy's probably going to be "mostly" bald until he's 2 - just like I was!

Sarah said...

Oh my goodness I love all the faces. I can't wait to see him again.