Wednesday, March 11, 2009

baby room

24 Weeks


I think my belly has grown a lot
over the last several days.
Even Sharon noticed the growth
during the time she was here.
My stomach is definitely more itchy.
And our baby's movements are stronger.

We finally finished the baby's room.
The best parts of the room are the
three magnetic chalkboards we
painted on the wall
using specialty paint.
We then made frames using molding.
We just hope our son will learn
when it is okay to write on walls
and when it isn't




After painting the room four different times,
Graham is very happy that
I am finally satisfied with the room.

This is the face Graham makes
when I remind him of how many
times we painted the room.

3 comments:

Casey said...

That is a really cool idea...where did you come up with that? Now all you need is the furniture and the little bug and you will be set!
I love it!

The Robinsons said...

Anner,
The above comment from Casey is from me...I don't know why its says Casey...weird!

Tonee said...

Wow! I love it...very classy! I haven't seen Graham for soooo long...what a cute guy! And oh my gosh, I am starting to barely see the baby bump on you...you are VERY cute preggers!